Remote | Full Time
As part of the gen.video Account Management Team you will be responsible for a portfolio of gen.video’s strategic clients, ensuring they are maximizing value through use of our technology. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to help shape and sell strategic influencer solutions. The position plays a key role in ensuring campaign success & communicating key campaign learnings to better support our clients. An Account Manger’s strategic and consultative expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our clients. This person will join a small but empowered team running multi-million dollar books of business.
- Manage a book of business, sales pipeline, and collaborate with key client stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for organic growth; maintain client relationships; independently manage several small accounts or major projects on a larger accounts
- Serve as the client contact on the overall business; set and manage client expectations, including developing, implementing and tracking measurements in line with program objectives; manage projects and programs, including implementation, evaluation, budget and timelines; develop yearly strategic/tactical programming for the account
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline influencer selection and execution details.
- Build recap decks, leveraging various sets of performance data and metrics.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry and gen.video products
- Educate sales and clients on gen.video’s core offerings, and be fully informed about current industry trends and technologies.
- Provide leadership in growing existing accounts; identify and pursue opportunities for developing new business; participate in new business process, including serving as a member of the pitch team, delivering strong analyses, strategy and concepts to new programs, and completing other duties as necessary; work with senior management to ensure superb presentation skills
Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years working in a digital/ influencer marketing environment required, strong preference for candidates with consumer electronics and/or grocery experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple clients and priorities with discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with external and internal clients.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, creating organization and processes where none may already exist. Experience working at a startup preferred
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube).
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and innovations in the social realm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a passion for all things social media.