Back End DeveloperRemote | Full Time
gen.video is the only influencer marketing platform that has a full suite of shoppable media, eCommerce syndication, and social commerce tools. We are laser-focused on generating creator and influencer programs that not only look great, but work. Producing content that inspires purchases sits at our core. We trust our creators to make world-class, engaging, and unique content through the lens of driving sales at the digital shelf. Enterprise class brands rated our platform #1 among all influencer marketing platforms on G2’s Winter 22 ranking and that is the platform you will be taking to the next level!
We are looking for a Back End Developer (Remote) who wants to create clean, readable code for our new influencer marketing platform.
About Our Dev Team:
Our small but growing engineering team has had zero turnover in the last three years. Half the team has nine plus years' experience at the company, giving us the confidence to embrace newcomers and innovative approaches. We like to get things done with minimal meetings and overhead and while our management team is as anxious for the next release as at any SAAS company, we (and management) are ultimately focused on a platform that delights and is built to last.
Knowledge & Skillset:
- 2+ years of experience in a Back End role
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with databases such as mySQL, Dynamo DB, etc.
- Experience with Amazon’s ecosystem, including the Amazon APIs
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Being a good team player
- Being somewhat opinionated in terms of technological choices and being able to present comprehensive arguments to support one's case
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Being solution oriented, problem solver, independent and self-reliant