Join Our Team
Influencer marketing is exploding and proving to be the most disruptive force in marketing in over a decade. We are looking for ambitious team members who want to join us and who are eager to expand their experience in this exciting industry.
Client Services Manager | Boston and NYC, full time
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the execution and management of influencer campaigns. This includes building relationship with top social media influencers, managing content development and mastering the translation of social content for commerce applications. With the ever growing focus on marketing initiatives that are proven to drive sales, this person is required to understand the need to infuse brand messaging with influencer content, helping brands and influencers understand each other’s perspective. Leading some client relationships and collaborating on others, the Client Services Manager will partner across the organization with Talent Management, Account Managers for each client and our co-founders who oversee the organization and the largest clients personally. This person will join a small but empowered team running multi-million dollar books of business.
- Work closely with and build existing client relationships
- Build the plans including project scope, timelines, content strategy
- Coach influencers to develop on-brand, on-message content
- Manage approval and publishing processes with clients and influencers
- Maintain 100% on-time launches of influencer campaigns
- Manage consistent and clear communication with client and teams
- Be able to manage and, when appropriate, escalate challenging situations
- Manage post-production edits of content as needed
- Maintain client documentation to ensure full execution and over-delivery
- Evaluate campaign performance and prepare post-campaign summaries
- Ultimate accountability for ensuring delighted clients
- Develop best practices and become a subject matter expert
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of experience in execution, planning and optimization of client influencer or other relevant campaigns, preferably at an agency or online media company
- Proven time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms
- Exceptional project management and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets), Word / Docs, and PowerPoint / Slides
- Experience managing digital content and Web content management systems experience is a plus
- Aspiration to be a culture carrier and lead by example
Account Manager | Remote, full time
As part of the gen.video Account Management Team you will be responsible for a portfolio of gen.video’s strategic clients, ensuring they are maximizing value through use of our technology. Success in this position requires a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment, and the ability to help shape and sell strategic influencer solutions. The position plays a key role in ensuring campaign success & communicating key campaign learnings to better support our clients. An Account Manger’s strategic and consultative expertise is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our clients. This person will join a small but empowered team running multi-million dollar books of business.
- Manage a book of business, sales pipeline, and collaborate with key client stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for organic growth; maintain client relationships; independently manage several small accounts or major projects on a larger accounts
- Serve as the client contact on the overall business; set and manage client expectations, including developing, implementing and tracking measurements in line with program objectives; manage projects and programs, including implementation, evaluation, budget and timelines; develop yearly strategic/tactical programming for the account
- Participate in client campaign kick-off calls to outline influencer selection and execution details.
- Build recap decks, leveraging various sets of performance data and metrics.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry and gen.video products
- Educate sales and clients on gen.video’s core offerings, and be fully informed about current industry trends and technologies.
- Provide leadership in growing existing accounts; identify and pursue opportunities for developing new business; participate in new business process, including serving as a member of the pitch team, delivering strong analyses, strategy and concepts to new programs, and completing other duties as necessary; work with senior management to ensure superb presentation skills
Here's what we'd like to see:
- 5+ years working in a digital/ influencer marketing environment required, strong preference for candidates with consumer electronics and/or grocery experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple clients and priorities with discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with external and internal clients.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, creating organization and processes where none may already exist. Experience working at a startup preferred
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube).
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and innovations in the social realm.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You have a passion for all things social media.
Associate Product Manager | Remote, full time
We are looking for an associate product manager to provide hands-on product support for our influencer video platform. The platform is used by some of the world’s largest brands to collaborate with social influencers to generate content that drives awareness and ultimately impacts sales. You will be the sole dedicated product manager translating the vision of our leadership team and incorporating input from all relevant stakeholders.
This is a hands on tactical role where you will develop detailed specs and user stories based on an existing roadmap. You will solicit input not only from the executive team but also from team members and clients while also researching best in class solutions not only from within influencer marketing but also from relevant tangential markets to ensure products support the needs of all while creating new business opportunities. In addition to being responsible for writing the detailed specs, you will work on a daily basis to support our developers and designers to ensure they have all of the information necessary to efficiently design and build the products. In success, potential to grow into being a product manager. That said, previous experience and demonstrated understanding of influencer marketing, analytics and ecommerce is required. Experience working specifically with YouTube’s API, Facebook or paid media is a plus.
- Work with the executive team to deliver against the product roadmap
- Research the relevant market landscape to ensure we are building best in class solutions
- Collect input from all relevant stakeholders
- Write detailed product specs including user stories and preliminary wireframes
- Work with engineering and design teams to specify and scope features
- Track progress of builds against defined timelines
- Provide daily support to development team to clarify details and resolve missing details or conflicts
- Work with marketing team to plan product launch, communication plans and training materials
- 2+ years experience with influencer marketing
- Experience with ecommerce
- Experience in product management
- Strong writing skills (a sample will be required prior to hiring)
- Experience with market research or related data-based decision-making decisions
- Creative problem solver - you can identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Willingness to get hands dirty - you will do whatever it takes to ensure success
- Proven ability to evaluate and articulate tradeoffs and to allocate resources to meet customer and business needs
- Strong technical understanding and business acumen
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including sophisticated data representation skills or other reporting oriented experiences
- Extraordinary ability to collaborate with and inspire technical and non-technical departments, as well as customers and other external stakeholders
- Experience working for a startup a plus
- Mobile and/or YouTube experience preferred
Creative Design Manager
For this role, gen.video is looking for a creative powerhouse to help us better market to customers and prospects through design and be the go-to person for all things design related. This is a fast-paced role and ideal for someone who is a self-starter, hardworking and wants to make their mark on a growing company. The role will be focused on web designs, user experience, ad creation (both static and video), offline collateral and also be involved in general day-to-day marketing activities as well.
The Creative Design Manager will have a solid understanding of web design, Photoshop, content creation, content management systems, social media marketing, PowerPoint design, video creation and editing, conversion rate optimization, email marketing and influencer marketing.
- Lead the design work for gen.video for everything including the website, ebooks, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, videos, social media, video and display advertisements, emails etc.
- Create compelling visuals for clients and prospects through collateral and web design.
- Manage design timelines and work cross-functionally to meet stakeholder needs on time.
- Proactively suggest improvement to marketing collateral and then execute on recommendations.
- Ensure that brand standards are maintained throughout the organization.
- Manage external design resources as needed.
- Keep up to date on design trends and share knowledge with the company.
- Assist as needed in other marketing functions such as copywriting, marketing campaign management, marketing automation, email, and social media.
Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in online creative marketing including UI/UX.
- Expert level user of design software including Canva and Photoshop.
- Video creation and editing experience.
- Experience with delivering design work to internal and/or external teams on deadlines.
- Thrives in a high-energy and high-intensity team environment.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, CRM, automation and HubSpot is a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Startup experience is a plus.
If you like what you’ve read and think you’d be a good fit, we’d love to hear from you! Also, if you read this job spec, be sure to put hello there in your email subject line or cover letter and include your targeted salary as well.
Applications without a cover letter, salary target and design portfolio will not be considered.
BD/Marketing Intern (College Credit), Anywhere, part time
The Business Development & Community Intern at gen.video is responsible for a wide variety of operational tasks from assisting day-to-day business development efforts to assisting the Community Manager with proposal development and influencer outreach. Position includes working closely with both sales and marketing teams to ensure all goals are met.
- Responsible for assisting with various research for business leads & compiling and organizing leads into Excel spreadsheets
- Assist in writing and sending outbound B2B emails, aimed at engaging influencer marketing campaigns and setting up intro calls
- Conduct top-performing email strategy analysis and provide recommendations.
- Assist Client Services team with research, recruitment, outreach
- Responsible for assisting with the creation of influencer lookbooks and supporting sales team with influencer proposal requests
Knowledge and Skills
- The ideal person thrives on being organized & detail-oriented
- Proofreading, proper spelling & working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Should have an interest in taking on special projects, and ideally interested to pursue a career in sales, project management, influencer marketing.
- Familiar with influencer marketing – specifically YouTube, Instagram, TikTok.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours a week
- Internship for college credit only