gen.video is looking for a marketing powerhouse to help us increase platform user base, market share and help us innovate and grow. The Director of Marketing will have a solid understanding of product marketing, inbound marketing, and content marketing. Be familiar with the process of product management and how product marketing fits into it, and have solid knowledge of marketing analytics, automation, and content creation tools.
The role requires both analytical and creative competencies and is best suited for someone as comfortable pitching creative strategies to F500 clients as they are rolling up their sleeves and getting things done. The Director of Marketing will be in charge of managing the marketing strategy, execution and optimization of the acquisition plan, sales tool development and overall product and technology platform communication efforts to our key target audiences.
This role is best suited for someone who thrives on owning the entire Marketing function, doesn’t mind being a team of one, and enjoys a fast paced environment with lots of fun along the way.
- Drive an end-to-end process for creating and updating marketing materials, from idea generation and writing to distribution; including case studies, eBooks, fact sheets, etc
- Manage all content marketing and product marketing to help establish gen.video leadership position in the marketplace - webinars, video creation, articles, etc.
- Manage demand generation and user-acquisition through various channels
- Own the onboarding and education of a new user across all customer segments
- Develop and maintain all Help Center materials, including FAQs, etc.
- Report on the success of campaign impact, including qualitative feedback and quantitative success metrics
- Conduct in-depth market research, gain customer feedback and gather competitive insights to help product teams achieve a strong product/market fit
Knowledge and Skills
- 5+ years experience in Marketing, preferably in an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Crisp communication and writing skills, including the ability to succinctly and effectively explain complex data, analytics, and technology concepts
- Understand best practices related to customer acquisition, lead generation, content marketing, SEM, SEO, Facebook advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Understanding of marketing automation systems; Salesforce and Google Analytics experience a must
- Ideally relevant product and industry knowledge including experience in marketing SaaS products, marketplaces, and/or video content marketing solutions, as well as an understanding of the online video ecosystem
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- The ability to drive BIG, high-impact results and wear many hats
- Thrives in a high-energy, high-intensity team environment