How-To Build A Custom Shoppable Media Landing Page
Step by Step Guide.
Building a customized shoppable media landing page.
1. Click on the campaign tab and select ‘Tracking Campaign’ This is the option to have you create a landing page and link that you can use for any digital media use case where gen.video services are permitted.
2. Provide name, description and other basic details in setup This is the option to have you create a landing page and link that you can use for any digital media use case where gen.video services are permitted.
3. Input key retail options to build out shopping experience Start by telling us the product name, ecommerce website and the product page url for that specifc product that you want people to be able to ultimately shop and be able to purchase online. You can have as many products and associated retailer options as you'd like here.
For each product be sure to upload a product image to guide people on making the choice that is right for them. Simply click 'Add Product Image' and grab a file from your computer.
4. Add Rich Media - Video, Image or GIF to landing page After you add the desired products and retailer URLs, be sure to add your media asset for the top of the landing page. This can be a product image, GIF, video or any piece of rich media. Please check media best-practices to determine the optimal size and orientation of your media asset.
5. Click 'Generate Links' You are a few seconds away from getting the custom link for your shoppable media page. Just click the generate links button and the gen.video system will dynamically build your landing page and provide you with a custom tracking link.
6. Grab Your Landing Page Link Once the page refreshes you'll have the campaign landing page URL at the top of your page as a hyperlink. You can also see all product page links that are generated to support the custom shopping experience. Any click from your shoppable media landing page will drive traffic to the desired retailer and the gen.video platform will track resulting shopping behavior and associated sales.